Issues Affecting Texas A&M Students
Caution – These Late Fees Can Cost You!
There are penalties for late registration and late adds:
- for registrations between the 1st and 12th class days: $100
- for registrations after the 12th class day: $200
- for adding a course after the 12th class day: $50
THESE PENALTIES APPLY TO ALL STUDENTS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO ARE DROPPED FOR NON-PAYMENT AND ARE REQUIRED TO RE-REGISTER.
Registration after the 12th class day is by exception only and with Dean's approval.
- $1,000 Tuition Rebate
- Excess Credit Hour Rule
- Flat Rate Tuition Policy - The state minimum tuition is not part of the flat rate tuition policy and students will be charged per SCH enrolled.
Lost Aggie Card ID?
There are three options available to you for reporting and deactivating a lost Aggie Card.
- You can go online to lostaggiecard.tamu.edu. Once there, log in and then select the “deactivate Aggie Card” function.
- Report lost or stolen ID to the Aggie Card Office, GSC, Suite 2801, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our phone number is (979) 845-4661.
- Report the lost or stolen ID to the Aggie Card Hotline at (979) 862-4884.
If you find your ID before it is replaced you can have it reactivated at the Aggie Card Office. However, once a replacement card is issued, the original cannot be reactivated. There is a $12 fee for each replaced ID.