Payment Processing Services accepts payments for:
- Tuition and fees
- All charges posted to the student account
- Loan payments
Fee payments can be made online 24 hours a day by selecting “MyAccount” in the Howdy portal. The “MyAccount” link is located in the “Billing Services” channel of the “My Finances” tab. Online payments can be made by credit card (convenience fees of 2.25%; ($3.00 minimum) apply)) or electronic check (free of charge).
- The dropbox is at the General Services Complex, on the West side of building next to the FedEx box.
- Available Monday–Sunday, 24 hours a day.
- Payments dropped by 3:00 p.m. on a due date will be posted the same business day, all others on non-due dates will be posted the following business day.
- General Service Complex, suite 2801
- 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Monday–Friday (excluding University holidays)
- Tender accepted: Checks and Pin Debit only
Payment Processing Services also accepts prepared departmental deposits.