- New or Replacement Aggie Cards –
- Photos in Person Aggie Card Faculty/Staff/Visiting Scholar/Retiree Form
- Online Photo Submission and ID Request MyAggieCard online system
- The MyAggieCard online system also provides you with the ability to deactivate your Aggie Card if it is lost or stolen. This function is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In partnership with Wells Fargo Bank, we are proud to offer the Aggie Bucks Unlimited Debit Card. For further details concerning the Aggie Bucks Unlimited Debit Card and it's affiliated checking account please contact a local (Brazos County) Wells Fargo banking branch. To review the university's contract with Wells Fargo concerning this partnership please click on the following link Wells Fargo Debit Card Agreement.
Contact Aggie Card Office
- For Aggie Card Information: (979) 845-4661
- MyAggieCard online system:
- Report and deactivate a lost or stolen Aggie Card
- Upload Your Photo and Request an Aggie Card
- Search Aggie Answers for instant answers to frequently asked questions!
- Student Accounts is located in the General Services Complex, suite 2801
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday
Aggie Card News
- For security reasons, as of September 1, 2015, Student Business Services will no longer be accepting individual employee payments for their ID cards. Employees, guests and visiting scholars' departments will be responsible for payment. Departments please provide your account information to the Aggie Card Office for billing and payment.
- Note to Retirees: Individual payment will be accepted in the form of pin debit card, check, or money order.
- Anyone requesting a Texas A&M University ID Card (Aggie Card) must have a University Identification Number (UIN). Faculty and Staff members must include the UIN in the appropriate space on the Faculty/Staff ID Form.
- University departments that wish to utilize the Aggie Card for identification purposes must complete the Aggie Card Crosswalk Access Form. Upon completion of the form, it should be returned to the Aggie Card Office (General Services Complex, suite 2801) for review and approval.