Skip to content
Contact Aggie Card Office
- For Aggie Card Information: (979) 845-4661
- MyAggieCard online system: Report and deactivate a lost or stolen Aggie Card
- Search Aggie Answers for instant answers to frequently asked questions!
- Student Accounts is located in the General Services Complex, suite 2801
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday
Aggie Card News
- Anyone requesting a Texas A&M University ID Card (Aggie Card) must have a University Identification Number (UIN). Faculty and Staff members must include the UIN in the appropriate space on the Faculty/Staff ID Form.
- University departments that wish to utilize the magnetic stripe on the back of the Aggie Card for identification purposes must complete the Aggie Card Crosswalk Access Form. Upon completion of the form, it should be returned to the Aggie Card Office (General Services Complex, suite 2801) for review and approval.
- For security reasons, as of August 1, 2012, Student Business will no longer be
accepting cash payments.
- Check or PIN Based Debit Card Payment for Faculty/Staff IDs will be accepted in
the Cashiers Office (General Services Complex, suite 2801).
- All Student ID charges will be placed on the student account.